Some php / mysql work
I operate a tiny webshop with a custom ordersystem.
The backend is a *very* basic table which lists all the important details of a transaction (ie: name, address, email, etc). Your job is basically to modify this table a little for me.
(If you are *seriously* interested, I can give you access to that tabel so you can have a look)
1. RIght now each transaction is one single row. This means that the table is very wide and thus it gets hhard to work wiith. Please adjust the table so that it fits on a mid-sized screen (width). I suggest that each transaction is slpit up in two rows.
2. Coloro codes for different transaction statuses. Eg. the wholte transaction (row) should ie. be green if the checkbox for "paid" and the checkbox for "shipped" is checked. Here are the different statuses we need: (paid, not shipped ; not paid, not shipped ; not paid, shipped ; paid, shipped ; not paid, not shipped). A different color for each status.
3. Right now the transactions are sorted by tranaction number. Problem iis that when I delete a transaction, the next transaction that is created gets that old ttransaction number and thus the sorting doesn't make sense anymore. What I need is the transactions to be sorted by date.
4. Filter: I want to be able to filter by different criteria: paid / shipped / date
5. By default I only want to see the last 150 transactions. Using a dropdown I want to be able to see more thhan that though.
6. I currently have a checkbox next to each transaction and you can check multiple transactions and then hit the print button..then all the bills are printed. Only problem: as not all bills are A4 size, the beginning of the 2nd bill gets pprinted on the end of the first A4 paper. That doesn't worl. I want each bill to be printed on a seperate A4 sheet. I know this might be tricky but II will be satisfied if you have a soloution that makes printing individula bill easier.
7. Print Adress labels. Just like printing the bills just that I want like 10 address labels on one page. A new checkbox is required and a "print address labels" button.
OK, this looks like a lot but honestly, most of this is very basic php / mysql. Nothing tricky here at all. I just don't have the time to do and test this.
TIMEFRAME: max 5 days.
Payment via Escrow.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $133 for this job
Hi im a Computer Enginner and i had a lot of experience with PHP,MySQL and carts. Expect a profesional work and quality. Best if you can give me access to you store. You can check my background on Internet.