I am looking for a coder for a non-profit database events-calendar.
The website already exists ([url removed, login to view];be) and was written in Perl a year and a half ago. It's a fully dynamic giglist where people can submit events, bands and venues, which are shown in a calendar.
Because the site expands pretty fast, developing the portal-functions is needed.
- First of all: a conversion to php a necessity. Database to use is MySQL.
- The updates needed are briefly explained hereafter.
- Layout is minimal; correct display of the information should go fast and easily interpretable. Html/dHtml only; NO flash. All browser compatibility is a minimum.
- Overall updating forms en correcting the database entries.
- Adding a module for promoted events.
- A carpool system, linked to user-profiles and events.
- Extending the messageboard.
- Extending the user-section with modules for contests and event-promotors.
- A decent admin-panel with ability to manually generate pages, upload media, approving data...
- XML: exporting data to other websites.
- Some minor upgrades.
More details can be obtained upon request. It's important to me that a hired webcoder can actually write the code to implement _all_ features, is open for suggestions and is willing to give feedback when needed.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $1170 for this job
We will doing all that you want (and more...:-))). Quickly, Professional, Quality - our answer you and your organization. It means that with us ALWAYS is possible to agree. There are questions?
Hello Sir, we are experienced in this field. We offer our large experience and professionalism to make all qualitatively. See PMB for details. Best Regards, Gorasoft.
We are INDIA based software applicaions & web development company, consists of skilled pofessionals in all areas of applications development. we are very much interested to do your project.
7 Years of professional, on the job graphic design flash & web design experience. [url removed, login to view] .many kinds of my works [url removed, login to view] to work together with you. thanks alot.