I'm looking for a talented PHP programmer to help out on a 5 to 10 hour per week schedule.
Projects vary between simple PHP applications, large PHP applications, QuickBooks integration, simple HTML/CSS websites, working with SOAP/XML APIs, credit card gateway integration, etc.
I just have so much work lately that I need someone else to help out a bit. I would cut you a check or PayPal every week with a payment, according to the number of hours you worked that week.
I AM NOT LOOKING FOR YOU TO PROVIDE A PER-PROJECT ESTIMATE AT THIS TIME. I'm looking for candidates who want to establish a longer-term relationship at 5 to 10 hours per week. Let me know what you're looking for as an hourly rate.
* If you do not submit a resume, you will not be considered.
* If you do not submit at least a couple of samples of nice PHP code, you will not be considered.
* If you will not be able to reliably work 5 to 10 hours per week, do not bid.
* If you do not have an instant messenger account (AOL IM, GTalk, MSN, Yahoo, etc.) that we can use to communicate once I choose you, do not bid.
* If you are not a talented PHP programmer, do not bid.
* If you cannot handle basic HTML/CSS, do not bid. You do not have to be a super-duper no-tables-ever only-semantics validates-to-XHTML-STRICT type of person, you just need to be able to work with and produce reasonably clean HTML/CSS that works.
* If you write sloppy, nasty, unmaintainable code, do not bid.
* Bonus points if you know another programming language (Java, Python, etc.).
* Bonus points if you're comfortable at a bash prompt.
* Lots of bonus points if you're ever used the QuickBooks SDK for integrating applications with QuickBooks.
42 freelancers are bidding on average $109 for this job
hi i am well qualified software engineer and have been working on php,mysql,ajax since last three years with one of the reputed software company in india. i am ready to support you part time.