Hello, I am looking for someone to develop a website that incorporates Kelkoo’s Web Service program for UK markets (i.e. the API that they provide to affiliates) and eBay UK’s Shopping API.
Kelkoo’s API - [url removed, login to view]
eBay’s Shopping API info - [url removed, login to view]
The main theme of the website is price comparison, but will also include buying guides, shopping tips, a news feed etc. I have already mocked up a few design layouts for the site so if these could be used to work to that would be preferable.
I have had a bad experience with a previous bidder on a similar project before so please make sure you can meet these requirements before bidding:
1. Should be created according to the layouts/designs provided by me
2. Must incorporate Kelkoo’s Web Services program with their xml feeds.
3. Must incorporate eBay UK’s Shopping API on pages that display results from Kelkoo’s API.
4. Products displayed by eBay’s feed must relate to the products displayed by Kelkoo’s feed. E.g. if the user compares prices on cameras with Kelkoo’s feed, eBay's feed should display camera related products at the bottom of the page
6. Users should be able to register with the website to receive a regular newsletter and updates on special offers.
7. When registering, users must specify what type of products they are interested in so that when they login, they can view their recommended products and receive emails on special offers relating to those products.
8. Upon completion of the website, I must be provided with a user guide on how I can update and change the website in web development software. A small technical guide should also be provided to explain how the XML feeds are incorporated into the site and how they work.
A domain name has already been registered along with webspace.
Please only bid if you have worked with Kelkoo’s API/xml feeds before and you know how to install these.
You do not have to have worked with eBay’s shopping API, but you must have a good understanding of how this works.
You must provide me with some sort of portfolio (big or small) of previous sites you have worked on.
Please also be as accurate and as realistic as you can when specifying a delivery time.
If you are chosen for this project you must provide me with updates on a very frequent basis (at least every other day) and provide me with demos of the site.
Payment for will only be made when the project is 100% complete, no exceptions! Payment will be made via the escrow system on getafreelancer.com.