I work with livedrive reseller (whitelabel - i designed a cloud services brand)
i'm looking for an experienced whmcs livedrive api developer.
I need to integrate my Layouts (Logo, Color, Product Name) on a website (wordpress cms or own HTML/CSS written site with less than 10 pages , open to suggestions...) And integrate it with both WHMCS billing solution and Livedrive API.
the site need to work like this:
1. User select the products on my website
2. User purchases one of the product (still on my website)
3. WHMCS processes order and payment, and sends a command to livedrive to create a the account/password and subdomain ([url removed, login to view])
4. all the user added to livedrvie db are added also to our MySQL db (for backup purpose)
5. The User gets all the autentication details: user, pass...
6. The User then log in in Our site, with [url removed, login to view] via Livedrive API
i saw other doing project like this on freelancers and there is a pretty much fixed budget price of 200-300$ as some got prebuilt modules for WHMCS and livedrive API, so i'd like to work with those people as i need all the stuff completed in about 5 to 10 days max
I got all the graphic elements, color guides, product names and stuff done, and it's very simple stuff.
i can provide Livedrive API with examples
9 freelancers are bidding on average €236 for this job
Hello, We are very interested to work in your project as we have extensive experience in the relevant field. So please see more details in the PM. Thanks