Looking for: someone very experienced with Yii and PHP who can be available over the next two weeks to be sure that all bugs on my website [url removed, login to view] are fixed. I do not need you to be available every day; I would just like you to be available for long enough so that I can be sure all bugs have been discovered & fixed :)
We are still finding new bugs so this list below will likely have 3-6 items added onto it while you are working, so please keep that in mind when bidding and please be confident that you can fix all listed bugs.
1) Cache needs to be set up, using either files or mem cache (whatever you think would be be best). I have tried to set this up myself but it was storing the pages with incorrect IDs, so that when someone tried to access page 1 it would take them to page 30.
2) Friends feature: the script is currently not pulling in all of the user’s friends. It only brings in some of them. This needs to be fixed.
3) After login, you should be redirected to last page you were on, not your profile (if this is possible). I had this working but it caused a redirect loop in Firefox
4) Make it so that the photo upload feature can upload and resize images that are large - say up to 5MB. Right now large images make the page go blank and I don't know why.
5) Add some type of captcha to comment feature for non logged in users. Not necessarily an image capture; could be a math problem or simple question
6) Message threads with new messages don’t get bumped to the top in the inbox view
7) When adding a new video link, it gets added multiple times
8) I have a feature where users can design bead patterns and upload them to the site. They can also go back and edit their patterns. Right now when they edit an uploaded pattern, it changes the pattern uploaded to the site. I need it to be made so that when I approve the pattern from the admin panel, it gets copied to a different folder – one that cannot be edited by the user. The reason for this is that I have had users change their pattern to vulgar things after uploading.
9) Edit comment feature sometimes doesn’t save changes to the comment
10) Long message threads should be paginated
11) Other bugs that could be found after this project has been posted (or maybe there won’t be any others!)
I will be available to help you find any files that you need or answer any questions.
Thanks and I look forward to working with you!