I need software that will automatically order items on Amazon when I receive orders on Ebay and ship to the buyer's address. It should be able to:
1. Login to my Amazon account.
2. Add buyer's address.
3. Ability to turn prime items only on/off.
4. Add the item buyer purchased on Ebay which will be determined by ASIN.
5. Select yes/no on gift order.
6. Select payment method as either credit card or gift card balance.
7. Edit the text in gift notes.
8. Select the fastest free shipping method.
9. Checkout and place order on Amazon.
10. Afterwards, it should mark the order as shipped on Ebay.
It should also easily display what orders have successfully been placed and what orders have failed. Order history should be downloadable onto a spreadsheet that will include data such as buyer name, buyer address, Ebay username, Amazon transaction ID, Amazon account used, Ebay item number, price on Ebay, price on Amazon, etc. A couple additional features it should include:
Ability to add a "time delay" on auto ordering which will set how long to wait after an order is received on Ebay before it will place that order on Amazon in order to give customers a window to cancel orders.
Filter out sellers on Amazon that have a feedback rating below a certain mark and filter sellers who do not ship prime.
45 freelancers are bidding on average €682 for this job
Software design & development Relevant Skills and Experience I am good in Amazon Web Services, eBay, PHP, Software Architecture, Software Development Proposed Milestones €500 EUR - Cost
HI We can do your project..we are a team of best developers and designers…so lets chat to discuss more.. thanks Relevant Skills and Experience php Proposed Milestones €555 EUR - 1