2 sided marketplace where people (user1) can find and hire life and business coaches (user2).
- Marketing site (homepage, faqs, contact, login, signup, forgot password)
- user1 can sign up for free and can search for user2
- user1 can search / filter by category of coach, location, price, rating, tags, keywords.
- where rating is not selected in search always show highest rated coaches first. Where coaches have an equal rating the one with the highest amount of hours worked on the platform is shown first.
- user1 can select a coach and make payment
- use payment gateway so that the marketplace can take their cut with the rest of the money going to user2
- user1 can now connect with user2 that they paid via a chat thread (more like an email inbox - not a real time IM)
- user1 can also see things like a checklist of the goals user2 has set for them, files that user2 has uploaded for them (these would be part of the inbox), and a calendar for when things like phone calls have been scheduled
- above mentioned calendar should be linked to users Google / Outlook Cal or iCal (eg: they can add a calendar item to the calendar they use outside of the platform)
- Tax invoice is sent to user1 when purchase is made.
- user1 can review user2
- user1 can close their account
- user1 can logout, update their password
- user2 can sign up free
- user2 can create a profile (about me, certifications, disciplines, links to other sites)
- any ratings/reviews from user1's show on user2's profile
- user2's hours are tracked and show on their profile. This is based on time booked. User2 can list different packages for example: 1 x 1 hour call costs $150; a 6 month course costs $x, a 12 month course costs $x. If a 12 month course includes 24 x 1 hour phone calls then once each phone call is complete 1 hour is added to their profile. At the end of that 12 month course the user2 would have accrued 24 working hours on the platform.
- user2 must be able to schedule sessions using a calendar. Anything they add to the calendar is added to the user1 they are working with. User2 may have multiple user1's they are working with so their calendar would show all appointments
- user2 can add a checklist of goals for the user1 they are working with
- user2 also has an 'inbox'
- user2 can close their account
- user2 can logout, update their password