Build a Website
- Status Closed
- Budget ₹12500 - ₹37500 INR
- Total Bids 31
Website required for Small financial firm. Following are the additional details and Scope of work. Once you agree, shall share the content details and finalizing on the next steps and action.
Scope of work
1. The current work is limited to Phase 1 of the deployment
2. The development should involve best in practice followed either in php, mysql, java pages
3. Deployment will involve various pages and images that would be embedded within the system
4. The deployment is for a new financial company that is being setup
5. The design of the website should be modular in design that should allow user to edit the contents, images and tabs whenever required by end user (with limtied IT exposure. ). The developer needs to provide SOP in this regard. The SOP should also cover the deployment mechanism in detail.
6. The Developer needs to help the MckAllen user with setting up local website version as well.
7. We would like to implement SSL on our website, as phase 2 will require publishing of some internal data on the web, and to the esteem partner associated with the company
8. Post completion of the work, source code etc. needs to be shared.
9. Phase 2 would involve integration with internal software (present within the company), hence suitable provision needs to be made.
10. There might be little to and fro with respect to content placements etc. during the finalation and that should be considerd within the scope.
Additional point to be noted here.
1. All interaction will be through remote – LogmeIn / Cisco / Skype in a controlled environment, for deployment etc.
2. Payment would be in phases manner basis the milestones that we achieve.
3. Discussion on website hosting and DNS details should be finalized and closed with the team before we conclude on it.
4. Since various members are sitting across various location preferred way to communicate / call would be whatsapp etc.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online