Our business helps customers contact marketing companies which use their personal information for marketing purposes. We maintain a database of these marketing companies and their contact details, allowing our clients to contact them all at the same time.
We want to automate this process and add ecommerce functionality.
1. Users land on homepage and input basic information into fields (name, email, phone number)
2. Site generates template email with user information inputted
3. User selects between two sending options:
a. Free account (user can only send email to 5 pre-selected businesses from database)
b. Premium account (user can send email to entire database)
4. If user selects Premium account, user is directed to a sign up / payment page
5. Once payment complete, (or if user selects free account) user confirms and clicks send on email template
6. Email is sent to database of contacts
Note: database held in the backend (excel) and not visible to customers
We currently run a wordpress site ([login to view URL]) with basic information and no user functionality. We want to leverage the existing site for this project.