Complete an incomplete Real Estate Map Search project -- 2
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $117 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$55 - $85 USD
This is an incomplete project that needs to be completed, the files are attached, the site can be seen here: [url removed, login to view]
Here is what's missing:
1) range option in search (I should be able to search within a certain radius of a zip code for multiple results in addition to the already existing street address search)
2) data entry Image upload does not work, I should be able to upload an image and have it display on the front page. Here is what the error returns when I try to upload an image:
Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: Filename cannot be empty in /home/content/97/9830997/html/raulog/[url removed, login to view] on line 20
20testtest1test2test3 ./basement floorplan A1 [url removed, login to view] floorplan A1 [url removed, login to view]
The file basement floorplan A1 [url removed, login to view] failed to upload!
[ Return To Form ]Data added successfully.
Go back to home?
3) Price should be standardized to numbers and I should be able to choose a price range (i.e show me all houses in the 250,000 to 354,000 range)
4) State option needs to be removed as the properties are all in New York and the zip code search works for state as well
5) Keyword search does not work, it yields every result not the results with the keywords in them
6) Family Number should be a drop down going from 1 - 10
7) Date submitted should be a calendar when entering data and when searching
8) Add an option to 'edit' data
here is the original description:
I need the attached image to be functional. It is a webpage that one can input sets of real estate data, hit submit and populate a database. Then another webpage should have a search option with the fields and options attached.
The results should appear as pins on a map and a list below the map.
This is a real estate logistics app that allows clients to input real estate data to create a mysql database and be able to search the entries by several different parameters.
no field is required
people can search by a combination of price, family number, keywords and date range against either an accurate address or a range of addresses in a certain ZIP code and radius.
I want to find all properties that are Farmhouses (keyword) within 500000 (price) that I have entered into the database.
I want to find all properties that I have entered within 50 miles of 11725.
I want to find all entries entered between January of this year and June of this year.
the sample data is attached.
please ask questions for accuracy
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online