We recently started a small business. We need a simple website for potential clients' reference. Nothing fancy - a couple of pages, a contact form, maybe a foreign language version. It's not a blog or an e-commerce website.
I recently hired a freelancer who built the site, but we had a bit of a language barrier and very different visual styles. As a result, I don't really like the website and would like someone to re-do it. On the plus side, this means I can now articulate my vision much more clearly!
An added issue: I purchased my domain name and host separately and made a whole mess trying to sort it out. For example, I think I messed up access to my WP panel. Here's where you come in!
What I have done:
- written content of pages
- have visual files (logos, header picture etc)
- made a whole mess of the backend of the page
What I would like to ask you to do:
- fix the backend of the website, incl. properly connect hosting & domain, fix WP Admin panel (or use another service if you prefer). This may include wiping the entire current website, I'm not sure!
- update layout/ theme of the website
- set up the website pages, incl. contact form, according to the content I provided
What we would do together:
- pick a theme
- make sure the website will turn out according to my simple vision