Fix a Website (opencart)
This project received 74 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $187 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Our website need to be polished. It is built with Opencart 220.127.116.11 and jobs need to be completed as follows:-
1. At the end of information of "Product" page, font size of the" Review" is too small. Need to enlarge it back to normal.
2. Insert a “Free Download” button below the FAQ at the bottom of the website (green area). Insert the "Free Download" page, visitor can download our "Progress Chart" images (2 pgs only). We have the image ready for you.
3. At front page, add one sentence and also add a “Read More” button, after this sentence. This new “Read more” button is to divert to a new page with a paragraph of 100 words (we will give you the words)
4. Hidden/Delete “Return Form” at “Return Policy” and also the“Returns” at Customer Service” . We do not want the "Return Form".
5. At the information page of “Why us”, add the “Shop now” button at the end of page. "Shop Now" button divert to Product page.
6. At Front page “When is the Best time..” change button to “Learn More” instead of "Shop Now". Divert to a new page( We will give you the words). At the end of that new information page, also put a “Shop Now” button.
7. Please add the button Facebook and Instagram to the website. Link to our Facebook and Instagram.
8. If possible, at the Green area at the bottom of the website, please move the “My Account" section at the bottom of the website to the area below the "Customer Service" section to balance the layout. If it is not possible, it is fine.
Apart from the jobs above, we would also like to know followings:
1. How to narrow width of FAQ but not affect the mobile web page? If it is too difficult, it is ok not to change the width.
2. We want to cancel the outstanding figure at Alarm Bell (at top right corner of front pages) once we have read the reviews. It now shown "3" outstanding reviews. Is it possible?
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online