Fix WordPress server overload and optimize VPS
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $61 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
I have a WordPress website which gets a about 60K hits per day. the site was working perfectly fine but now the server gets overloaded and sites goes down for a minute or two. this is happening every 30 mins or once every hour.
I need it to be fixed. please note that I will only allow access to you through Team viewer. You should fix this and let me know what was causing the issue so that this does not repeat again.
Below are the things that I will allow you to access through Team viewer.
SSH root access
Root access to WHM
WordPress Admin panel
Cloud Flare settings.
I will only check proposals that start with "I can fix Esfiya" so that i know that you read my requirements before bidding.
Please note that the payment will only be released when the work is done.
Browse Related Skills
- Fix flask setup hosted on Centos7/nginx
- Install plugin into redmine-----might have to upgrade redmine first
- server file transfer. Transfer files from Linux server to dropbox account
- Write a small Linux program that reads and writes a few bytes from the I2C bus
- Advanced C Coding on Linux - with UML design
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online