Make some final changes in iPhone and Android app code. PHP/MySQL skill required
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of ₹19835 INR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget₹600 - ₹1500 INR
**Do not bid without reading the project description completely **
I will send you a screencast with perfect explanation of what you need to do.
1. Cannot post the form and also cannot update Profile picture. When user fills the form and click submit it should store the data in DB. Now it is showing a UISpinner for 5-7 seconds and thats it. It is being stored in DB. Working perfectly in iOS app. Maybe there is wrong syntax or PHP code included in the Android app. (Problem is in Android app only).
Simple changes and debugging:-
2. There is a button called "Call" in the app. When user clicks the icon he/she should call the number. It is not happening. It is easy to solve because there are two pages with this same button. Call is working in one page and isn't working in another. (only iPhone)
3. Add splash screen and login background video. I will give you the code and resources. (iPhone and Android)
4. This one looks very big but very simple. (Both in iOS and Android)
Short description:- Relocate a button from one place to other and delete the page where the button was before relocating.
Long Description:- In "C" page(in Android) or "Showcase"(iPhone) page there are two tabs FB friends and All. And there is a Camera icon on the top right hand corner. What I want you to do is take that Camera icon and put it in the first page on the top left corner opposite to Settings icon. Now you have the Camera icon from "C" right? Now delete that page. So what happens is I don't have to deal with FB friends and anything else. Whenever user clicks on the Camera icon and takes photo, it will ask user if he want to post it to Facebook and also this photo will be stored in Settings page. So I think what you need to do is just replace the Camera and delete the page. All the other things will work fine.
5. Upload to AppStore and PlayStore. I will give my developer account.
Here, the first point is the only one that you need to think logical and all the other are just simple changes.
Low on budget please bid as low as possible. Thanks a lot!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online