Modify existing Web2Project-based website
This project received 57 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1232 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
I have an existing Codeigniter/Fusion Charts based website which displays charts of sales performance data to users. The users review the charts and use this and other data to prepare sales improvement plans. They monitor the progress of these plans using Market Visit Reports.
Market Visit Reports are created and managed via a tab which links to a separate website with a range of features in addition to allowing users to add/edit/display/share the Market Reports. The users would like modifications to the functionality, layout and design (css) of the Market Visit Report site. These are described in the attached file
There are various categories of site users, each with different permissions:
a. Standard Users Internal – these users create Market Visit Reports and their contents for one or more markets
b. Standard Users External – these users view the content of Market Visit Reports for one or more markets
c. Super Users – these users create, view and amend the content for all markets
d. Admin users – these users manage permissions and features that are available for standard or super users
The Market Visit Report site is based on an open source Project Management application – web2project – that has been modified for the users. It is supported by an admin panel for user and features management.
In summary, the tasks in this project are:
1. Amend the Market Visit Report site functions. This includes
a. Creating or amending some features to manage the Market Visit Reports
b. Making some of the existing Project Management and Collaboration features available
c. Suppress some features which are not wanted at the present time
d. Adding the web2project ‘Helpdesk’ module and making it available for some categories of users
2. Change the template used so that it has the look and feel as shown in the file
3. Modify the existing web2project site admin panel to manage the contributors, access and display of the features of the new Market reports tab.
Web2project is freely available on the internet so, if you would be interested in working on this project, please take a look at the following URL to familiarise yourself with the code. [url removed, login to view]
1. This is a task for a small team of creative designers and coders who can modify the existing site based on the framework selected. It is not a task for a single individual. It is suitable for a small or medium sized software company.
2. The project has a tight deadline – maximum 20 working days to completion.
3. The project has a guideline budget of $750 - $1,250
4. Only freelancers whose responses show that they have read the brief and can describe how they will achieve the project within the time and budget will be considered. Please provide a list of questions and I will post the responses as additional to the brief on freelancer.
5. You should include the milestones that you will achieve and the payment % required for each step. No upfront payments will be considered. Only the bid that you post on freelancer will be considered. Placeholder bids will be ignored.
6. Please read the attached file carefully before making your bid.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online