Need PHP form to transmit files by secure ftp
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $32 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
I need a slick HTML5 with Jquery web form where users can upload one or more files by secure FTP using PHP's ftp_ssl_connect. The purpose it to upload to a single directory only, not to view or downloads files from server.
1) The user should be able to either to select one or more files, or simply drag and drop them into a box on the page.
2) The form should let the user confirm he wants to transmit the files before he sends them.
3) The form should display all messages and errors, including whether the upload was a success or not, how many files were uploaded, etc.
4) The script should not save any files in local server while transmitting.
5) FTP login and upload directory should be in a config file
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online