Ofanaim: Computer Access Management
This project is ending in 1 day and has an average bid price of $585 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Computer Access Management: Stage 1
A Windows service needs to be developed that:
1. Shows a small icon and a number in the Windows Notifications area;
2. Obtains current logged in user name;
3. Every <seconds> seconds sends an HTTP GET request to the URL <url>, and the request contains user name;
4. Receives a response from that URL which is a string containing a number;
5. If that number is > 0; shows it in the Windows Notifications area;
6. Otherwise, forces log off of the current user.
Also: an installer/uninstaller for that service. Doesn't matter which. InstallShield is OK.
Parameters <url>, <seconds> to be specified through Registry or config file.
The service needs to be implemented in C, not C++.
Should work in Windows 7 and up.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online