Php page for a microsite
It is about creating a PHP page to install on an Apache server to serve a small site consisting of one page made with Bootstrap [url removed, login to view] the site there are two forms
1) There are two fields to enter data. Both fields are required. If a required field is not filled ,must appear a "modal" window which requires the correct compilation of the field.
2) After you have successfully filled the two fields by clicking the red button "send" the visitor logs in to a thank you page (modal-responsive) where a button with a link to another web page is inserted. Simultaneously must start (or not) a pre-populated email entered by the administrator, sent to the email address of the user .The completed form must instead be sent to the site administrator mailbox.
It must operate in identical fashion as the form A, but with the added comments field that is not mandatory.
The four data to be entered from the administrator to operate the Php page for each form (A / B) are :
1)Administrator s' email address
2) The text to be included in the “thank you” page
3) The address of the web page referred to by the button inserted in the “thank you” page
4) The text of the mail that is sent to the email address specified by the user
These 8 data should be included in a mini backend page accessible by the administrator of the site via login via browser and password similar to the following in the annexed file
32 freelancers are bidding on average $134 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks