1. an webservice with API Key to connect APP to MYSQL for each client to connect to our MySQL ... just for GET;
2. the access in the endpoint or webhook table to be chosen by the API Key;
3. to expand the table containing the shops register so that it also contains the connection key (API Key) with the app.
4. the webservice (or API) to accept search by date and time and deliver all records after the requested date/time or allow commands within the application to be used to manage the filters for MySQL.
5. The ultimate goal is for the smartphone database to be identical to the MySQL database using date/time field with filter to GET the registers from MySQL.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $241 for this job
Hi i have just made web services for a client of mine Relevant Skills and Experience this website has [url removed, login to view] both apps Proposed Milestones $100 USD - first $122 USD - second