Hi re4ct0r, you did a bit of work for me on customising xabber and also [url removed, login to view] android applicaiton. I would like to have the exact same modifications made but to a different client.
[url removed, login to view]
it is open source also.
If you check the previous project, everything should be listed there but a brief summary is below;
- Hide icon
- access via pin through dialer
- hidden notifications
- do not appear in current running apps list
- shake to close (pls make this less sensitive than the previous time)
Couple of things different with Signal;
- it already has a passcode, to encrypt conversations and a locked mode. I would like to use this same passcode to be used for dialer access.
- Dialler access should automatically unlock the app.
- i guess when hidden we auto activate the locked mode.
- if you could create a new menu in the settings menu, maybe call it "Stealth" to hold all of the new options.
Hope you can accept, we can discuss over the next few days and if you are busy I do not mind waiting for you to complete in your own time obviously would prefer it to be done soon as you can.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $327 for this job
Hi I have been in this industry for 10 years and such jobs are my daily practice.I can assure you that if you work with me once, you will always work with me for these kind of projects.
Hi there, We are professional software development team focusing on development of Android, Web, Windows, and iOS. Please review our portfolio for more information. Thanks.