I have changed a few things on my website (Wordpress), new caching plugin (WP Rocket), changed host. Now the special characters aren't displayed properly. The error doesn't appear constantly, but I can't see a pattern (I tested with many different devices (mobile/tablet/desktop). Sometimes the characters are fine, sometimes they aren't.
I'm looking for a permanent fix.
9 freelancers are bidding on average €24 for this job
helllo i am a website designer i can fix your website's issue easily here is previous work for my client e=coomerce website - [login to view URL] and this website got approved adsense in first try thanks