Update Odoo with JSON from online platform
This project was successfully completed by InOrder for $750 USD in 7 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In7 days
The project at hand is to update customer data and create invoices based on JSON data pushed by our online production platform. The integration should cover:
- The creation of new customers when registered online
- Update customer data in Odoo when customer edits data in online platform
- Create invoice in Odoo based on order data pushed by online platform
1) Creation of customers
The integration should create a new customer when one registers and - in case of business customer - link the customer as a customer to a company. This should include the creation of invoice and delivery addresses.
2) Updating customers
When a customer edits his/her data online, the integration should update the details to reflect the changes.
3) If a new order is created in the online environment, the integration should create a new invoice for the client (to thew invoice address/contact) based on the data pushed. For each order line, the integration should create an invoice line merging:
- the part name, technology and material in which it is produced;
- the quantity ordered;
- the VAT rate applied.
Furthermore, the method of payment and payment terms should be imported. Examples for the push-messages and their formats are attached in the file 'Order and Customer Push [url removed, login to view]'.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online