The project at hand is to update customer data and create invoices based on JSON data pushed by our online production platform. The integration should cover:
- The creation of new customers when registered online
- Update customer data in Odoo when customer edits data in online platform
- Create invoice in Odoo based on order data pushed by online platform
1) Creation of customers
The integration should create a new customer when one registers and - in case of business customer - link the customer as a customer to a company. This should include the creation of invoice and delivery addresses.
2) Updating customers
When a customer edits his/her data online, the integration should update the details to reflect the changes.
3) If a new order is created in the online environment, the integration should create a new invoice for the client (to thew invoice address/contact) based on the data pushed. For each order line, the integration should create an invoice line merging:
- the part name, technology and material in which it is produced;
- the quantity ordered;
- the VAT rate applied.
Furthermore, the method of payment and payment terms should be imported. Examples for the push-messages and their formats are attached in the file 'Order and Customer Push [url removed, login to view]'.