VPN Client Library - C++ Cross Platform
This project has been awarded to erndsglts for $25 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
**VPN Client Library - C++ Cross Platform**
We need a cross platform C/C++ library which can make VPN connections (both PPTP and L2TP) as well a few custom Qt widgets to deal with this library when it is used from within a Qt GUI application.
This should not be too difficult for someone who knows what he/she is doing.
**=> Full Specs in attached ZIP file**
**Important: Do NOT use Qt in the actual VPN Client library** (we want to use it in non-Qt applications as well). Use Qt ONLY for the sample application and the Custom Widgets.
**1) During this project you need to be regularly available on Skype to discuss details and progress.
2) Together with your weekly status report you are required to post a weekly backup of the source code as well as Qt designer and project files.**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Conditions: Work for hire - We will be the sole owner of the program, source code and other deliverables All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PLATFORMS: Windows, Linux & OS/X
All variables/parameters/comments in source code will be in English
Detailed list of deliverables is included in the attached documents.
Your bid includes 100% testing and debugging
Important Notes: The binaries should NOT have external dependencies (other than Qt or ming related dependencies) No reliance on M$ Internet Explorer or M$ development environment or M$ C++ libraries allowed!!
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online