This project received 56 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $19 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
Preciso um novo site Desenhar e construir Outro ou sem certeza INGLÊS
I need to create a curriculum website with the following functions:
1) Register by Linkedin importing complete curriculum (skills, experiences, etc.)
2) Import from Linkedin (via API) companies and charges.
3) Integrate with my database (MSQL Server) that is already working in another site, ie, the registers, users, vacancies, etc. should work in the new site (including new insertions that will not stop).
4) "Smart Search" something like elastic search and autocomplete.
5) Possibility of creating tests (can be uploaded a csv for example), we will do company-side and candidate-side tests of several different types and we will use these results to create matchings between companies and candidates.
6) Payment solutions (we will use some transparent gateway to sell premium services on the site)
7) UX and Design (Extremely important point in this project)
8) Reactive (and that it is reasonably easy to generate mobile applications, even if it is via ionic with cordova)
9) admin area where it is possible to access the database and edit it, Dashboard showing evolution of the registrations, sales, etc.
10) Companies and candidates must have very different profiles, with their own properties, Dashboard with their own indicators and their functionalities.
11) preferably installed and running on Amazon's ec2 servers with autoscaling, rds and all robust needed to grow.
I recognize that it is not a small project and that there will be much more development than described. Therefore, to standardize the proposals received and to be able to choose the one that makes the most sense. Kindly send the hourly amount and how long it would take to develop the project if it were just those 7 points.
If they have a portfolio it would be cool to share as well.
On languages and framework, there is a preference, but that stays within but used for possible updates like:
Rails, django, or node
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online