This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $56 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$40 - $50 USD
Hi Wordpress Developers,
I have a website called [url removed, login to view] that need a bit of debugging.
1. It has a search engine that search properties from website database which seems to be not working properly. For example when you select residential and property type "buying" in the combo, it shows you results with 4 bedrooms apartments but when you select 4 bedroom apartment specifically from the search box there are no search results.
2. There are links in the footer that is not going to the right URL.
3. Proper sync is not happening...updated properties in CRM are not replicating on website. This is to do with Corn job sync timing.
4. Names and details are reflecting twice. Delete extra ones. Why duplicate agents are showing. Please check from your side.
[url removed, login to view]
5. In addition, Test an debug the contact us forms and home loan form.
The website is built in Wordpress with MySQL database in the backend.
This fairly a simple project and can be done in one day.
Please qualified developers apply bid for this project
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online