I have a need for a Wordpress plugin that can use the Vultr API ([login to view URL]) to interact with the Vultr hosting company. This newly developed wordpress plugin needs to be able to interact with both WooCommerce, and BuddyPress so website members can be charged for access to the hosts and networks that are created in the Vultr environment.
• Milestone1: The newly developed wordpress plugin must utilize the Vultr API to create a network environment ([login to view URL]) for each
• Milestone2: The newly developed wordpress plugin must utilize WooCommerce to charge website members for the access to the networks (lab environments) in the Vultr environment.
• Milestone3: The newly developed wordpress plugin must utilize BuddyPress to update the website member profile with status information about networks that have been created/accessed/destroyed in the Vultr environment
• Milestone4: The newly developed wordpress plugin must provide a web-based SSH console allowing the website user to connect directly to his newly created network environment without needing to configure anything on his local machine. This means the webserver/wordpress must actually connect to the lab environment via SSH for the user. A web console similar to: [login to view URL] should be what the website user uses to connect to his environment.
• Milestone5: The newly developed wordpress plugin must be able to create networks with custom options/configurations in the Vultr environment. Website customers must be able to choose from a set of configurable options to facilitate this.