Write some Software
This project received 42 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2507 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
I am building a prototype desktop application for an investment pitch in the early summer. The application MUST achieve the following goals:
A. Upload and segregate the following file types into distinct user accounts:
1. Pictures (at least 250): JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, BMP, TIFF, RAW, GIF
2. Video (at least 15): FLV, F4V, VOB, GIF, AVI, QT, ASF, MPEG
3. Audio (at least 10): MP3, WAV, WMA
4. Documents (at least 25): DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF
with an upload time of no more than two minutes for everything listed above.
B. Tag those files in two ways, one within the metadata of the file itself, the other at the platform level (like Facebook does), in four separate dimensions:
1. By PERSON
2. By TIME/DATE
3. By LOCATION (geographical)
4. By EVENT
C. Create an interface for the tagging process in a visually appealing manner, as indicated in the attached slide:
1. The interface must be drag and drop.
2. The interface must be able to group quickly and batch tag, as well as by single files.
3. The user should be able to tag 300 files completely in under five minutes.
D. The investor group must be able to upload and tag the files themselves, with little to no interference from me.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online