We are looking for a PHP developer to add some new functions to an existent pure PHP script, custom CMS. The script is based on pure PHP / MySQL + Script Template System (.TPL).
- Multilanguage support (only for labels, like as menu items, and other static content)
- Featured files, most liked this week, most downloaded this week (to be visible at home page). Now it shows only latest uploads.
- Implement of VirusTotal API to scan all users file, which has been uploaded.
- Added support for user files history (now support only one upload per article).
- Added more functions to user page (user/username), function to add the link to social media profile, PayPal badge, YouTube badge etc.
- Added support for tags.
- Added support on category pages to sort(sort by time & sort by Latest Versions, Latest Uploads, Most Liked, Most Downloaded and Highest Rated).
You can view a live version of current script at [login to view URL]
The script is well documented, and the code is commented on every line. More information we'll be talking about in PM.
Hello, I love programming on pure PHP based CMS, you can see from my profile that I am an experienced php developer, and I am ready to start on your project asap
72 freelancers are bidding on average $1134 for this job
Hi I am expert web developer i can do your CMS functions fast and in a professional way. No payment until i finish your work. Price and Time will depend to the full details and changes Thanks