- The admin can set the affiliate program to "On" while creating
- When the affiliate program is turned on the variable ##affiliateLink##
can be placed on the thank-you page to display the customer's affiliate link.
- When the customer sends traffic through his link he will receive 100%
commission paid directly to his paypal account, so admin's paypal email
is overwritten when the visitor goes through an affiliate link.
- Life time cookie so when the visitor goes back to the domain name
later the affiliate still will get credited.
- I want the affiliate link in the following format:
[url removed, login to view]
- The admin can set the One-Time Offer to "On" while creating a project.
- When the he turns it on, he can provide a new Thank-you page, One-Time offer url, and the
price of the One-Time offer.
- The price of the One-Time offer can only be static, so it's doesn't change at all.
- If the One-Time Offer is turned "ON" the script will produce 2 codes. One for the regular
salespage and one for the One-Time offer page.
- The one for the One-Time offer page will have the option to skip, so if the customer
doesn't want to purchase the One-Time offer he will then be automatically redirected to the
regular thank-you page. If he does makes the purchase for the One-Time offer then he will
be redirected to the new Thank-You page url after purchase.
- The affiliate program applies to the One-Time offer also. So the affiliate gets commission
on that as well.
Here is how the process with One-Time offer would look like when the customer makes a purchase:
- He comes to the salespage and decides to buy at the current price. After the first payment
he is redirected to the new One-Time offer page where he can either choose to buy the One-Time
offer or not. If he does NOT then he is redirected to the thank-you page as normal. If he decides
to buy then he is redirected to the new thank-you page provided while creating the One-Time offer.