I need an Airbnb/Uber-like Website, ios and android app for cleaning services with subscription options.
The platform must be translatable and/or multilingual. It should be SEO friendly and all the pages must be with metadescription and etc.
The flow will go like this:
a) We have several services to offer (should be customisable from backend, where admin can add/delete/configure services with different categories and wether it is one time buy or recurring/subscription plan).
b) Services has one time fee and monthly fee.
c) Customer can pay monthly fees for a year and get discount (should be customisable from backend)
Regular user side:
1) When user visits website he/she can choose a service and then go to checkout.
2) Those who subscribe to a plan should actively schedule the serviceprovider visit once a period that the subscription plan allows. Ex. if the subscription plan is once a mont, the user can schedule one visit now and one after minimum 30 days. If it's once a week the user can schedule one now and the next he/she can schedule after minimum 7 days. If he/she forgets to schedule a visit for every period, he will not get compensation and the chance is missed. So it has to be according to the subscription plan.
3) Website is integrated with payment system, and saves card information to get the subscription payments.
4) After choosing the service, as the last step user get to sign in or register. Logon and registration with facebook and google should be possible.
5) User gets to either choose a serviceprovider or choose that the website/system will choose one for him/her.
6) After each received service the user gets to rate and review the serviceprovider.
7) User should get sms and email reminder and on the app if installed for each scheduled service.
Serviceprovider side / freelancers that registers to clean for the customers:
1) Serviceprovider registers and have to fill a form that is customisable from backend.
2) The profile of the serviceprovider is sent to admin to be approved.
3) The profile of the serviceprovider will only be active if he/she is approved by the admin.
4) Serviceproviders have their own calendar which is integrated with major calendar providers like google calendar.
5) Each serviceprovider can set their availability to work.
6) Highest ranking serviceproviders are shown first in the list.
7) Service provider can pay to get a higher in the position. Like pays something to be on the top 5 for a week.
8) When user is assigned to a job, he/she gets an email, an sms and a notification on the app (like Airbnb).
9) Serviceproviders gets reminders for their upcoming tasks by email and sms one day og a couple of hours before, this must be customisable from backend as well.
10) companies can be a serviceprovider, but should be premium-serviceproviders with monthly fee for being a part of the platform. They should have a minimum hourly rate/price.
11) Serviceprovider gets a report of income every month and admin gets it to, so they can get their payments.
12) VAT and taxes are specified in the report and payments.
Note: please specify what kind of CMS and systems you will use.