Need cloud software built for E-commerce in the e-commerce area for Ali Express, for people who purchase products from Ali Express, to allow them to "1 click any product, and it uploads the product to the cloud platform, and from the cloud platform, the user can make changes to the product and upload/push the data to either WooCommerce/Shopify platform.
Examples to use: Oberlo - Shopify, Ezusy - WooCommerce, Woodropship - WooCommerce
Basically want to create the same platform as the above, but also add new elements.
All of Oberlo/Ezusy/WooDropship functions,
- Chrome extension plugin to add products to the cloud platform
- Filter products with E-packet using chrome extension
- Edit product description, price, add, delete, edit variable images, pricing
- Auto inventory and price tracker, where it will to tell user, if a price or inventory has changed.
- Fullfill orders automatically
- Pricing rules
- Add multiple sub users to manage account, with different restriction access, depending on sub user
- Manage multiple stores for one user
New elements that I want to add:
- Auto tracking # for customers - Have the tracking number sent back to the cloud and auto sent to the users email, so that the customer can look up, where their shipment is.
- Auto invoice - Takes the invoice from Ali Express and creates a data base of the invoices on the cloud, where it is searchable by date. Also add in the company info to the data that is retrieved from Ali Express and adds in the company data on the doc invoice automatically. Have the ability to download the document in PDF and also merge all the invoices into one PDF, by dates.
- Push the data from Ali Express to show, how much profit is made. For example: Have a data table that is organized by dates, showing how much expenses for each day or per week, or per month and be able to see what was purchased and have it auto calculate, how much profit you made. Take the data from WooCommerce or Shopify and have the total amount sold and subtract by the total expenses purchase from Ali Express.
- Take the data from WooCommerce or Shopify and for any of the sales, show who is looking at what, where they are from, how long did they spend on each page, data analytics etc.
- Be able to catagorize products on the cloud, with regards to where the product is stored on WooCommerce/Shopify for search purposes and be able to customize pricing in bulk by category or single pricing and push that data to WooCommerce/Shopify.
35 freelancers are bidding on average $537 for this job
Hello, How are you Could you please let me know when you are around? I would like to discuss with you regarding your project posted in freelancer. Thanks in advance