I have a requirement for a feasibility research project. I need a developer that can analyze a server hosting company’s API ([login to view URL]) and let me know if it possible to deploy servers/networks in the hosting company environment and grant access to the hosts in that environment from my wordpress based website.
I want to be able to charge my customers via WooCommerce for access to custom network environments that I deploy in the Vultr network.
• Analyze the Vultr hosting company API documentation
• Determine if it is possible to create a wordpress plugin that can manage customer lab network environment creation/destruction
• Determine if this newly created Wordpress plugin can integrate with WooCommerce to manage the payments for the access to the lab environments
• Determine if this newly created Wordpress plugin can integrate with BuddyPress so lab environment status information can be displaying to customers
• Determine if this newly created Wordpress plugin can grant SSH access to the newly created custom Vultr network environment. Possibly via a PHP app such as: [login to view URL]
Provide me with a document deliverable that explains not only if this is possible, but exactly what programming language should be used for each portion of the project and why, what libraries should be used for each portion of the project and why.