I want you to build me an Soccer Prediction Game on Android (native App). App must contain ALL of the following points:
- 1Click User Registration (Facebook & Instagram)
- Personal Profile (Adjustments Avatar/Picture, Some personal informations, Level based on won Heads-Up´s, % of Wins, Overall ranking)
- Backend where Administrator can upload 3-5 daily Soccer matchups (with Team logos), which users have to predict
- Admin (me) fill in results manually in backend when matches are finished and all predictions made by the users should be calculated automatically then. Every user will play against ONE other user (so it is always a heads-up prediction game). Player with most Points on the predictions wins the headsup and get 1 Level Up on his Profile (so there must be a "Level" assigned for each user). Example: on 22nd February there are 4 matches for the day. So the User opens the App, Plays against an randomly opponent (should be on the same Level or near of own skills). So both users in the Heads-Up have to predict those four matches. At the end of the day Admin fills in results of the matches, and the users should get Points for their predictions automatically. The one user with more Points than the other one will get the win and gets one Level Up (nice Splash Screen for that needed). Results of that round should be stored in both Players Profile (Archive). Next day is the next Gameday and everything will be played from scratch (Player Statistics should be continued of course and not resetted). Admin adds 3-5 new matches of the day and so on...
- Results page of last games for every user (with prediction of both Players in the heads-up)
- Total ranking of all users based on Level and %-Wins on Heads-Up
- Friends list: Option to add other users to invite other users to the friend list
- Exhibition Prediction Game against friends (invite other users on friend list for a matchup) - not counting for global ranking or own "Level".
- Very important: Nice designed Splash Screens (e.g. for the Heads-Up and which users are playing against each other), for the Prediction Site, for the ranking and so on.
- All rights of the game goes to Employer, so that i may upload it on Google Play Store.
FOR ANY QUESTION PLEASE ASK ME IN ADVANCE ! DON´T BID ON MY PROJECT IF YOU DON´T GET WHAT I MEAN AND WANT! Please make a realistic and individual offer and time needed. NO AUTOMATIC BIDS ACCEPTED!
40 freelancers are bidding on average €614 for this job
Hi, we can take your job pertaining to Android, Java, Mobile App Development, PHP, Software Architecture and start work immediately as per your requirement, please chat