At Anais Digital, you will be focused on delivering innovative digital products for leading west European brands.
Are you an Angular Developer looking for challenges in digital innovation as part of a stable, organized and respectful company?
About the projects
• Facilitate the work of real estate agent when a customer is coming to sale / rent his house / flat
• Build an online interface which helps real estate agent to find through a map real estate around a region / area with prices / facilities that is currently in sale or was sold (through history).
• Build a file with similar real estates around an area based on some criteria (number of bedrooms, kitchen ...). Know the evolution of the market around an area In terms of features.
• Search through map navigation (drag & drop)
• Search through search criteria’s
• Add some real estates in a basket an export in it word / PDF
• See market evolution through a chart
• Change navigation language
• Deliver the solution following an iterative/agile approach.
The project is organized in agile iterations/sprints which must deliver working software demonstrated to the product owner (you)
The project follows Software Developments Process best practices (peer review, …), standard tools (Atlassian suite, GITHUB, …) and frameworks
• System must easily evolve to offer access to services suppliers and later on accept to open the platform to other clients
The technical preference for the infrastructure is
• Front-end: SPA (Single page Application) made with Angular
• Back-end : micro services oriented architecture, integrated behind the Immoweb API Gateway
• The solution front-end will be responsive in order to accommodate to all screens resolutions. It will be realized in the limit of the Bootstrap grid (V4) without complex modifications from resolution to resolution. We will deliver a (landscape) Desktop first app, touch ready, responsive but without specific layout for smartphone or tablet.
• Good knowledge of OOP
• Experience using code versioning systems (preferably GIT)
• Good understanding of web concepts and technologies
• Must be detail-oriented and very self-motivated
Considered as a plus
• Knowledge of: software development procedures, web ergonomics, web semantics, mobile interfaces
About your job
• Solve complex business and technical problems
• Design & implement features, APIs according to specifications, while keeping a strong customer focus
• Own the Implementation effort along the whole software development process, as WEB & Apps technical expert
• Develop expert level knowledge about web & mobile development, architecture, performance and user experience & share it with the team
• Experience state of the art software development methodologies, best practices ant tools and contribute to their continuous improvement
• Work with very qualified and motivated people, analysts, architects, developers and managers
About your education
• 3+ years of Web site development experience in the above listed technologies
• Very good English
• Creative, team player, quick learner who likes to embrace challenges
54 freelancers are bidding on average €27/hour for this job
Dear Client This is Andrey from Russia I have highly experienced with Angular. Let's talk more detail via chat. Look forward to hearing from you. Best Regards Andrey