Build a full fledged website with a supporting back-end admin panel to view & control 3D animations supporting GLTF format extension
1. A 3 pager website consisting - intro page, model selection page & 3D animation viewer with controls ( pan, tilt, zoom, step control & camera_orientation)
2. An admin panel to upload / delete / edit all the animation file ( in GLTF format), jpeg images of the parts of the animation, timing / sequence of the animation. The uploaded content is visible at the front end of the website that is made live
3. THIS IS NOT a 3D animation creating project, it is a website to view already built 3D animation in GLTF format.
4. The website built should be able to host on a server for audience to view & experience the animations.
Website: 3 screens for audience view
1. On launch splash screen with NEXT button
2. A scrolling view of all the selectable animations - horizontal scroll - as cards
3. On selecting an animation ( at previous screen), enter this screen to show step-by-step animation of the models. On screen button like: NEXT, PREVIOUS, BACK. a text box, which shows the part name. A image window which shows the image presntly being used to make the animation.