AUTORESPONDER API Goals:
We currently have API interfaces built for EBG to do the following via various autoresponder mail system API’s:
1. Add a subscriber name and email to a list/campaign.
2. Add one custom field to a form and send that custom field to the subscriber’s record
3. Add tags to a subscriber’s record based on their behavior on a WordPress website, such as button click, pages visited, videos watched and more.
4. Remove tags from a subscriber record based on their behavior – however, this functionality is only built for the AWeber API at the moment.
The above is complete with API versions that may be old for the following companies:
AWeber, GetResponse, MailChimp, SendGrid, SendReach, Active Campaign, iContact, MailWizz, Vertical Response, SendLane,and Market Hero.
1. We need to update the APIs for all the above companies, if needed.
2. We need to ADD the “remove tag” functionality to all of them except AWeber (it is done).
3. We need to ADD all the above functions and API integrations for ConstantContact, InfusionSoft, OntraPort, Zoho, and HubSpot. (this list will be expanded greatly if the above are successfully completed)
WEBINAR API Goals:
We currently interface with the GoTo Webinar API. We need to update the GoTo Webinar API and be able to BOTH add a subscriber to one of the autoresponders AND register the subscriber to a GoTo Webinar event. Users should be able to choose an event time if there are multiple event times to choose from.
We need to ADD API webinar integration for WebinarJAM first, and then we will provide a list of other webinar platforms if the above integration is successful.