Hi we are looking for freelancers who can write an application/plugin which will help in the receiving of stocks in our ecommerce business.
The application must have a database that can be updated with information from PeopleVox and RetailPro. It will also have to be integrated with a barcode scanner.
Preferably a freelancer based in Singapore/Malaysia
Skills: R, Python, PHP
Please propose which language you will want to write the solutions in
and write your favourite colour as the first word of your reply so I can filter you from any stock standard replies. Thank you.
ASN: Advance Shipping Notice
SOH: Stock On Hand
Stock Receiving of existing products - update of PVX SOH
• Step 1: Upload RP ASN.
User will export from RP the transfer slip into the RP default excel format.
• Step 2: Find Location, Check Qty & Shelve
When it is an existing item, it has a previous/existing location, the team is currently checking against PVX item movement history, SKU by SKU. You will have to program the scanner app allow us to scan in barcode of the unit we are receiving, and then churn out the previous locations. WH will then scan location and physical shelve item. (If item is new, then there will be no previous locations.) If WH chooses to shelve in different location than suggested, warning to pop up and allow user to confirm.</b>
• The app will also check received stock against RP ASN quantity. If item is not in the list, throw out error - cannot receive. If qty exceeds ASN, warning to pop up and allow user override.
• The app will pop up physical image of products. The product image is pulled from our website as you scan in the barcode.
• Step 3: Complete Receiving & Report.
• To complete receive, product + scan location info gets pushed into a template that we can upload into PVX. At the same time, it generates a report capturing the difference between RP transfer slip and what is actually received. The difference would then be - excess transfer from main WH, items not created in PVX/Magento, items not received for other reasons.
Step 4: Check what was not fulfilled
• RP ASN is matched against our stock request (this is currently a fixed format excel file). We need to know what was not fulfilled so replenisher can followup.