Hello, I am interested in an Arbitrage bot or possibly a front running bot. Do you have that already completed? Can you provide a screenshare demo?
I would like to create a front-running bot based on Ethereum Block Chain with different contracts address that I could enter (Metamask, eth network).
The BOT would essentially:
- Scan the blockchain and find transactions based on certain criteria (pending on the block aka mempool).
- Front-run (specific trade volumes, slippage and gas price) transactions by placing a buy order on the same block at the same time by setting a higher gas price.
- Sell immediately in the next block right after at the buy transaction on the front-ran block is completed.
- Send ETH profit from trades to metamask address after every 4 successful trades.
- I would like this to be connected to a Metamask wallet.
- A simple UI for the bot where I can manage parameters such as : minimum amount of the trade, slippage tolerance, range or amount to put into trades for buy and sell orders, connection to the wallet, the token contract address (one or multiple contracts at the same time), gas price parameters.
- A dashboard or ledger with all the trades done and where other features can be controlled.
A bot that detects when new liquidity is added to an AMM (automated market maker) pool on Ethereum (runs on Ethereum Network).
The bot needs to detect it and immediately execute a trade according to my parameters.
I need to be able to give the bots my own parameters such as: contract address, gas price, max. buying price of the token, selling price of the token, quantity of tokens to buy/sell.
The interface needs to be easy to use.
IMPORTANT: I absolutely need a developer with past experience who knows what they were doing.