We are a Swedish startup offering "simple yet elegant" web design. We started not so long ago, but we already have customers and looking for a good team to work exclusively within the long term. You need to be able to handle up towards 30 projects (websites) per month. So we need an effective team and communicative team.
Our idea is to approach small (often local) businesses with a mockup and a cheap offer to redesign their websites. We hope to be able to give them good deals due to an efficient workflow which doesn't require as much manual coding. Our websites should be so easy and flexible that the client can add and edit pages by themselves, even if they don't have any previous knowledge.
We want to work like this:
1. We provide you with a list of URL:s to prospects.
2. You design simple .jpg mockups of how their new home pages would look.
3. When we get an order you provide .jpg mockups of all their pages/subpages (or if you prefer to work directly on the dev-server)
4. We collect feedback from the client and send to you for changes.
5. We make a copy of their whole website to our dev-server.
6. You develop the theme and design the layout of the pages
7. A last minor-changes round
8. We migrate the site back to their live domain.
9. Everybody's happy J
Requirements for the theme/design:
* We like the themes to be reliable and clean. Preferable you use a starter theme/ boilerplate such as Sage, html5blank or whatever you prefer.
* The themes need to be Localized and use a .pot/.po-file so we can translate strings in PoEdit.
* The themes need to build on the latest coding-conventions so their "future-proof" and won't crash when WP Core updates.
* We want you to have Security and SEO in mind (basic stuff like heading tags, structure of menus etc.)
* For the design of the pages we would prefer to use a page builder such as Visual Composer of Beaver builder (or what's your preferred page builder? We provide the licenses). The same goes for functionality, we don't feel the need for custom solutions, we provide licenses for the needed plugins such as gravity forms etc.
Who we are looking for
* We are looking for a team of designers/web developers who see the benefit of having us as their "Swedish sales division" (It's a market with a lot of potentials). We are looking for an exclusive long-term business-partner. The better job you do, the more orders we will be able to provide you with.
We don't need the most advanced senior developers due to our workflow, but we do need a team who enjoys doing a good, knows the latest WordPress/coding conventions, does a quality job and has an eye for detail.
We hope to find an easy and cost-efficient workflow and we would love to hear your input on how you would like to work with us if you feel that we're a match!
42 freelancers are bidding on average kr3904 for this job
Hi there, I´m system engineer with expert team, we are excited for your proposal, please contact over chat and let us one opportunity to work with, ofering the best services 24/7. thanks in advance, Yuleidy T
DEAR SIR/MA'am, How are you, I hope good. I saw your detailed information. I am interested to join your team. I can provide you a professional and creative services.
My team can assist both with design and development tasks. I understand what you're going for, so let's have a chat and see whether it makes sense to work together. Talk soon, Zoran