To set up cPanel to automatically create backups and store them in remote location as below, using a PHP script and cPanel’s cron jobs
• Option 1 - Dropbox via Dropbox uploaded ([url removed, login to view]) or Dropbox API in PHP
• Option 2 - Google drive via Google API PHP client
• Option 3 - FTP server
• PHP + MySQL website
• Hosted in shared hosting
1. Do full backup (all files and database)
2. Transfer backup file to remote location on daily basis at certain fixed time. Report via email once this is done.
3. Check for old backup file more than x days on remote location, and it will delete old backup files. Report via email once this is done.
4. Backup files need to be compressed to save the storage
5. After completed the job, will need to try to restore it, to see if the backup works
Request for Proposal
Let us have the quote (price & timing) for the below job
• Option 1
• Option 2
• Option 3