Every day I have to log onto an ftp server, download a .GZ Archive File.
Open a program to Extract the .csv file from the .GZ file.
Rename and replace/overwrite the .csv file in the same folder.
I would like to get this automated, I have similar scripts that already do this on other files using a BAT file and windows task scheduler so would like the following to occur:-
1. Auto Download GZ File from FTP server
2. Auto Extract/Unzip .csv from the GZ File
3. Rename File
4. Replace Older File in specific Folder Location
5. Enable Task Scheduler to do this every day at particular time
If you could message me with how you would do this, then it would be my pleasure to accept your proposal.
19 freelancers are bidding on average £31 for this job
Hello, I can do it with a bash script. Relevant Skills and Experience Linux / Bash Proposed Milestones £50 GBP - Full Job Would you like to have a chat? Regards. Dimitris
1. NET program to perform the download, extracting, renaming and replacing. 2. Set the Windows task scheduler to execute the .NET program however often you like. Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.
I will finish this for you. Message me Relevant Skills and Experience more than 5 years experience in full stack development Proposed Milestones £50 GBP - code