We have the frontend for a website that we need to make dynamic.
The site itself will have several things, such as:
- users authentication (Facebook or Google)
- admins with different roles
- a blog (CRUD) with text, pictures and embedded video from YT or similar website
- a shopping cart (without paying by card/Skrill etc., only confirming and managing the orders)
- three different types of products (CRUD):
1. Simple product with price, description, gallery, features, comments from the users and a list of subitems; A form with some info to fill to create an order for the shopping cart. Option for adding different prices for promotions.
2. An item with a description, gallery, features comments from the users and a list of subitems. The subitem will be the product here, and it will have a price. Again - a form to add the product to the shopping cart or to send a request for checking availability. Option for adding different prices for promotions.
3. The third product won't need a CRUD; it will be only a form to fill and submit. We may add here also comments from the users.
- there will also be an admin panel where the blog posts, products and orders will be managed from the different types of admins.
- user's page to manage their orders and check the progress of it.
98 freelancers are bidding on average €1141 for this job
Hello CSKATOR, If you want then we can have a 1-1 discussion on FL chat. kindly let us know. Our latest Laravel projects are: [login to view URL], [login to view URL], kinesii-backend. Thanks, Sun