The project involves building a plugin for IPB Forum that will at MINIMUM do the following:
-Detect previously banned members
-Detect duplicate members and trolls
-Detect/work even in private/incognito and similar modes
-Built in keylogger
-Detect across all platforms, devices and browsers eg Windows, OSX, Linus, Android, IOS, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Opera etc
-Detect across all attempts to bypass it inc IP number, platform, device, browser and other changes inc spoofing
There should be ZERO chances of bypassing this plugin and should work perfectly ALL the time ie zero unwanted members.
You will need to build this using the latest IPB version and its associated developer software release.
I have a plugin that quite a bit of work had already been done on and you can either build on it if you find it useful or start from scratch.
EXPERIENCED EXPERTS ONLY PLEASE.
DO NOT BID IF YOU HAVE NO FEEDBACK.
DO NOT BID IF YOU DONT HAVE THIS SKILLSET AND EXPERIENCE NECESSARY TO DO THIS PERFECTLY AND URGENTLY.
DO NOT AUTOBID.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code, photos, modules, purchaseables etc of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Provider in fully functional condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyright and copies of everything including any purchaseables.
3) All work must be uploaded onto webhost and fully streamlined and functional.
4) All work must be done to high standards specifically those stipulated and approved by me. 5) Design work, coding (inc commenting), graphics and any documentation must all be of high professional standards.
6) All work must be delivered ON TIME.
7) All work must be free of ANY errors including grammar, syntax, coding or any other glitches or bugs.
8) English used must be of high standards.
10) THE WHOLE PROJECT MUST BE COMPLETED not just a single piece or part of it. Failure to do so forfeits payment.
11) All source files, documentations, codings, PSD's, folders etc need to be organised logically and all need to be submitted at the end with instructional documentation for future editing etc.
12) All coding must be done professionally, properly, logically commented and coded.