Behavior Tracking Program
This program will be used to describe people's behavior while in conflict management training sessions. Session data is logged and progress updates can be graphed or plotted over time. Summaries are used to provide feeback on eight behaviors, four positive and four negatives.
Data points are the number of behaviors displayed per session in each of the eight categories. Program must be able to provide basic stats on the data points over time, must have a front end to allow sign up. Each customer has his own database. Customer creates "cases" that he
can review or add data to as needed. Reports are emailed to the customer.
PHP/mySQL application that does the following:
1. Users sign up for an account, pay at PayPal.
2. Return to site for username and password. This creates a database for the customer.
3. Using File menu they select either "new case" or their current list of cases to add new data to.
4. If new they are prompted for the case name. Each case consists of two people. Prompt for the name of the two people and start date of
case and referral source and maybe one or two other pieces on information.
5. When the case opens they can either add data, show data, plot data, write report
6. Add data means that the observer logs in 8 data points for each person, presses save to save that record. Prompt for date of record
7. Show data means prompt for last ten sessions or total sessions logged. Provide raw printout of data point names and values. Provide
summary of each category and mean for each category.
8. Plot data means plot simple line graph, eight in total of each of the eight data category. Plot client one and client two on each
graph. Ask for last ten sessions, last 25 sessions, total sessions. Also bar graphs of last 10, 20,30, 40, 50 sessions
9. Write report. Writes a brief report using basic descriptive stats comparing the behavior of the two people. Whenever a report is
generated it should be stored in the db. Admin gets copy of all reports. Admin can generate reports on every account.