My project will work the following way:
1. I will be taking basic measurements of the personnel (Height, weight, limb lengths, circumferences of different body parts, bone breadth and skin folds)
2. Using these measurements following parameters should be given by the software:
Recommended height and weight, BMI, age percentile, fat percentile, waist to hip ratio, body shape type, somato type, BMR, RMR, calorie requirement
3. Posture analysis using real time images of the person. This will include the measurements between two points on body surface like distance between two shoulders, knee, also the angles of the bone joints, this can be done using the markers on the points to be measured.
4. Depending on the parameters calculated above, the suitable diet and exercise for posture correctness must be suggested. (This data will be provided by me) and there should be a provision of editing this data.
5. Final report generation: This will include a summary of report results, summary of posture analysis and suggested diet and exercise.
* All the formulae and other required data will be provided by me.