Looking for a web developer to assist with the creation of a WordPress promotional website. The product being featured is a book - to be available initially as an eBook, but within a few months as a "coffee table" gallery hard copy book as well.
The website is generally complete relative to content, but is not deployed at this time.
The domain has been secured, and our firm has our own combination of cloud-based and server based hosting management.
We're seeking a developer who has the following capabilities:
- Multiple years of experience with Word Press
- Ability to work with multiple "themes" (not be locked into one theme experience)
- Excellent understanding of CSS and the ability to tweak a theme
- Excellent understanding of "responsive design" notably relative to images displaying on both a full sized browser and a phone browser
- Strong communicator - will ask questions, provide timely updates, etc.
- Ability to execute to a calendar and deliverable schedule
The website is relatively straight-forward, but includes some important functions, including an article (blog) function, multiple photo galleries, and the requirement of embedded video.
The site will link to a Facebook page, a Twitter account, and perhaps one or two other social network options.
Please provide a CV and examples of your work. It is our intention to get this project started within the week. Thank you, DB