Hello, for better understanding i write a new Projecet that is same like my "old" Project
[url removed, login to view]
I need a programmer with german oder english skills.
Adobe Flash, PHP, C# or AS, and Mysql are required fot this project.
I want to have a little SpaceGame like a small version of [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
What i need exactly?
For the basics i need:
- A big spacemap with an safezone on top left (not possible to attack in this zone, in a certain radius) like the examples of [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] (i can supply th graphics)
- Also and boundary for the spacemap
- A minimap where i can see my coordinates. Like the picture-example
- A spaceship controllable with a left click on my mouse with variables of speed
- Hitpoints for my ship (variable) with an statusbar and the points as number to the hitpoints ( all the spaceship in the future have different hitpoints. It's just the basic ship that every member becomes on the registration)
- 10 Slots for weapons & equipment controllable with my keyboard ( for example 0123456789)
- A laser with variable damage for my ship ( in the slots ) (one salve have to be finished in 0,5 seconds)
- A enemy like an alien with AI who attacks the player automaticly in a certain radius (damage and radius variable)
- One jumpgate for the next map (the next map can be the same, it just have to work )
- A registration for members who starts with the same ship
- (maybe) a user interface
and the important thing: a very clean code with a good documentation!
Completion in 14 till 21 days.
If I am satisfied with your work, a longer cooperation is possible.
i want to have this in flash with ActionScript or C# and it need to be played in a normal browser. examples are [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] ( it don't need the quality of darkorbit or novaraider)
Please write me your offers
9 freelancers are bidding on average €563 for this job
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren! Ihr Projekt klingt wirklich sehr interessant. Nur zu gerne würde ich mit Ihnen dieses Spiel entwickeln. Würde mich freuen von Ihnen zu hören Mit freundlichen Grüßen Tybery