We need to create a secure method for members of our BuddyPress site to create and manage alternate accounts for roleplay and storytelling. We'd like to keep the system as simple and user-friendly as possible, and friendly on all devices.
This solution should ideally mimic multiple accounts (so the member only has one account to manage) but we will consider actual multiple accounts, if that is the most effective way to handle it.
The member must be able to:
- Easily create and manage sub-accounts or identities that are tied to their main account.
- Quickly switch back/forth between their accounts
- Select the identity to "post as" for starting new topics, replying to topics, or status posts (and edit these items) without actually switching accounts. The correct identity will also appear in widgets drawing from these areas.
- Chat as either their main account or their identities using the Wise Chat Pro plug-in ([login to view URL])
- Change profile picture and other profile info
- If actual multiple accounts are used, all notifications/emails/alerts and account preferences for all identities should be tracked/stored under the main account (or another method - I'm open to suggestions) to prevent duplicate email messages and alerts
- Sub account profiles will display the owner (parent account) so members know who is playing what character
- The member should not need to provide multiple email addresses.
- Must be secure and not allow members to access accounts that don't belong to them
Please let me know if you have any questions. If you're interested in this project, please provide me with your ideas for the best way to create these features, plus a time/cost estimate for completion.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $550 for this job
Hello How are you i have full time and I can start to work immediately Please contact me and do let us discuss about your project Thanks for your posting
Hi, I've read your job description and I believe I will make good fit for this position. Hope to discuss further about this position. Best Regards Dan
Wordpress/PHP/Website Proposal Links Our Recent Work: Wordpress Website: [login to view URL]://[login to view URL] [login to view URL]://[login to view URL] [login to view URL]://[login to view URL] Bootstrap: [login to view URL]://[login to view URL] [login to view URL] More