I'm looking for someone to create an Android TV (TV Channels) app which requires authentication system. The authentication system should be linked with my website (I will be using WordPress integrated with aMember Pro). The app should do the following:
1. Authentication system - My app must only be accessed by those people who have an account at my website and they should have an active subscription in order for them to access my app content. This can be done in any of the following ways:
- The app require user login details - When the user has an active subscription, the user should be able to access my app. When the user subscription expires and does not renew, the access should be removed, but when the user renew their subscription, the access should be added automatically without entering the login details again.
- The app should require an activation code for the user to visit the activation page on my website and the app will automatically gets activated when the activation code is submitted. When the user has an active subscription, the user should be able to access my app. When the user subscription expires and does not renew, the access should be removed, but when the user renew their subscription, the access should be added automatically without entering the activation code again.
The authentication system should only appear once unless the user unlinks that device from their account.
2. The user should only be able to link maximum of 2 devices per account.
3. There should be an option for the users to view and remove any linked devices from their account. The site admin should also get an advanced option like this to lookup and remove devices.
4. Content should be protected - The app content should be protected to prevent someone accessing from it if it is based on XML, PHP or any other methods of accessing via other devices except android device with correct authentication.
5. There should be an option to list my TV channels in my app by separating them into categories. For an example, when a user open my app, they should see sections like Foods, Technology, Science, Musics and Religion. When the user open the Foods section, there should be a list of media players placed horizontally with images. When the user select one of the list and if that list contains more than 1 stream, then it should list those streams providing stream availability to the user to select which stream to play if one of the stream didn't work.
If the list only contains 1 stream, then it should play straight away when the user opens it.
6. Referring back to the stream, there should be a loop playlist which attempts to play that same stream again if it stopped working.
7. Back-link admin panel to add and edit channels for my Android app.
I will provide a graphical plan of how the app should look like.
You should only bid on this project if you are certain about what I have said and you should be good with android TV app development and Streams.